Monday, October 8, 2012

Trick or Treat Card for a Challenge

Hi all,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and got lots of cards done. Mine was most excellent!
 Halloween Card Challenge over at Creative Cutting Challenge.
This is the card I created this week:

I created a 6 X 6 card for the theme this time.When I think of Halloween the first thing that comes to mind is to Trick or Treat. So this card portrays that a little bit. The bats are tricking the ghosts or the ghosts are tricking the bats but the treat is the card that was made with some great files from Creative Pointe. The black sparkle cardstock worked fantastic for this card and the files cut so well. I used regular black cardstock I have on hand and the purple paper came for the DCWV Stack 7 pack. The ghosts was cut form Walmart's pearlessence paper and the orange is from my stash. Don't forget to stop over at Creative Cutting Challenge blog and enter a Halloween card you made from an svg file Have a Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Tina and all the elements work together great. Glad you had a happy birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww This is cute Tina! I love the colors.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card Tina! The expression on the ghosts' face is just perfect :) TFS

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete