Saturday, October 6, 2012

Half a Century! Happy Birthday!

Yes! Today I turn a half a century old-50! Wow I really can't believe it! Because it's my birthday I want to share in some of the fun with all of you. So this will be an all year party, for 50 weeks (2 weeks off at Christmas time) I will give out a piece of blog candy. 50 different prizes WooHoo! Todays prize is a secret and to win the prize you have to be a follower and leave a comment on this post I will leave it up for the weekend and choose a winner Tuesday morning. Check back often cause I really don't know what days I will be offering the weekly prize.

I also want to mention It's World Card Making day! WooHoo double celebration! My day is planned with some shopping and a few card challenges on a FB group I belong to. To honor the day:
This card was made from the Just Because Cards cricut cartridge. I used various scraps I have left over from other projects. This is the perfect card for a youngster in your life.

So two big events today and 1 winner will win not one but TWO mysterious giveaways! I hope you all have a fantastic day today and make a card to celebrate the day. Stop back on Monday for another Creative Cutting Challenge card. Tomorrow I will be enjoying a daylong crop my first one ever! I'm so excited! Thanks for stopping by and see things from my little corner of the world.....



4 comments:

  1. Well...a VERY HAPPY birthday to you Tina! Now I know why you were going to have a fabulous weekend! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bless birthday ........ Nice card I forget about that cartridge I need to pull it out more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I to forget about these types of cartridges, but will go to them when I need a card really quick.

      Delete