Saturday, December 1, 2012

Jingle Bell Rock Hop

Hi all and welcome to my blog. My project for this particuliar hop was found in the Tis the Season cricut cartridge
 The card base is red cardstock from one of the value packs, the background was cut out of music paper I got from a paper purchase on 2 peas in a bucket for sale board. Now the cut is from Tis the Season CM cartridge

and what is cool about it's all right there to be cut out and makes a great focal point on a card. It was cut out at 3.75" which as you can see it filled up just about the entire A2 card.
All the pieces for the cut came from scraps I had on hand. A ribbon border with a bow to add some texture and now I got a cute card ready to go. Don't forget to leave a comment and check out the next stop on this Jingle Bell Rock Hop.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world......
Your next stop is Amanda at  Crick`tn Crafts and see what she is rocking!

12 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I wish I had that card! TYFS!!!


    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love it! Awesome job!!
    Thanks for being in the hop!
    ~Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love your colors and all the info on how to create it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very bright and cute card. I'm singing Jingle Bells while looking at it. I'm a new follower. Hugs, Jearise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for becoming a follower and thanks for the comments

      Delete
  5. i love how you used a cricut cart. i don't have this one, but maybe next. Thanks for sharing. (new follower)

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for becoming a follower and thank you for the comments

      Delete
  6. What an awesome card! Love the colors! CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love that cut that you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete