This week's theme over at Jo's Scrap Shack is Boys to Men and the sponsor of this week's challenge is Little Blue Buttons Stamps: I made a card with LBBS digi stamp Pirate Sam:
Stick it Down:
I don't do to many of the longer style cards but I really liked this sketch when I seen it come through in my emails and knew I wanted to use it and with the paper for DCWV: Rock Star pad and the fun ship sticker from SandyLion essentials sticker pack really created a fun different card for me.
The background woodgrain paper came from last month's Counterfeit kit and I used my brother labler to make the sentiment I even used the wood function to stay within the boat theme :)
So how do you play along? Well I'll tell you, lol :) Create a card, layout or project for the boys or men in our lives and get it linked up to Jo's blog:
Starts: Friday, Sept. 18th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Sept. 25th 6:00PM
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Sept. 25th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Sept. 28th.
That's it :) Looking forward to seeing what create :)