Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Pink Happy Birthday Card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) Happy Monday to you! Today's challenge over at Sketch N Scrap is a card sketch:
Isn't this a cool sketch :) Very versatile for just about any occasion :) I made a Pink Birthday Card with it L
 I've got atleast one granddaughter that will like this I expect now to choose which one will get it :)
The inside of the card already to go :) Love the way it turned out with the washi tape :) A few things from my current counterfeit kit Sweet Summertime :) Hey you all have a great day and I look forward to seeing your creation over at Sketch N Scrap real soon :) Some great sketches this month and you can Link up your projects till June 30th at 9:55 pm CST

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this cupcake, so perfect for a girly girl! Great job with the sketch Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is pretty! I really love that cupcake element!!! Super cute! Love this!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so pretty! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete