Wednesday, August 30, 2017

200 Years

LOAD817mini Day 7 prompt: Now and Then shows us that adventures out in the sun are a great way to make memories. Show us what you’ve been enjoying out in the beautiful sunshine!
This was one of our Summer Adventures this summer:
 This was a few hours that we were in Milton, PA for their 200 year festivies :) Milton is a great old tow and lots to see but Dave wasn't feeling it that day and we got there when it was just ending so another walk through the town another day for me.
 My journaling
 I had fun using one of the pictures for an embellishment and that included the date that it was incorporated for the 200th year :)
Close up of the pictures. The top row is of the old Train Station what it looks like Now and Then :) Fitting for the title of this LOAD :) the bottom row was a few other sites during our walk. I used more of the Close to My Heart Hopscotch workshop for this layout too. It was nice to have the collection available to do up the layout quickly :) I used my last month's counterfeit kit: Geometric Splatter for the layout.

3 comments:

  1. A bright colourful and interesting layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes just walking around can be fun too - nice page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the slant adds a bit to your layout with the rows of pictures - it is a nice counterpoint to the straight lines of all those buildings.

    ReplyDelete