Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Alum Bank Tractor Ride

Good Morning if you are looking for the Sketch N Scrap post you'll find it here.

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style has a new challenge sketch this week:






No automatic alt text available.
Great little sketch, I used it for the date card on my layout:
I used alot of bits from both the Simple Stories 24/7 collection and from my counterfeit kit last month: Geometric Splatter, I used a few of the 6X6 papers that I had in the kit. Lots of stickers from the 24/7 collection too.
This is the layout I created:
 This is the beginning page to the Tractor Ride we took with the Alum Bank Tractor Show. As you can see I'm with one of my friends Jack Horner on his tractor taking in the sights and getting pictures. But this layout was focus more around me as I'm not usually in the pictures but behind the camera taking pictures for the newsletter.
 I was a fun ride seeing the area and glad I could spend it seeing it from Jack's tractor instead of the wagon :)
My journaling pot I used the same paper that I used for my date card. This layout was also created for LOAD817Mini: Show us the fun that puts a smile on your face and makes you laugh, well the Turkey surely made me LOL that days.
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation linked up over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style




4 comments:

  1. Too funny. Looks like the turkey got a front row seat.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, but I LOVE the date card! Fantastic idea! Love the scketch and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I like how you've incorporated the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made your date card from the sketch - what a super idea!

    ReplyDelete