Friday, December 1, 2017

Let the Journey Begin.... for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Hello December and hello to a new sketch for Sketch N Scrap:
No automatic alt text available. 
I just loved using this sketch and it went so quickly too for my layout:
This was the 1st exhibit we saw in Honesdale. This coal wagon was sitting outside of the Vistor's Center where we got our tickets. I got the cool postcard at the museum showing the wagon in action when it was used. 
 my journaling
 The stamped image of a coal train car. I've been using an image of a train of somesort throughout these layouts from the daytrip.
 closeup of the photos/postcard
 My title came from a recollections quote sticker
and I added another sticker here to above the photos 
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up too, I look forward to seeing your creation for this sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this Tina! What a fun time, you did a great job with the embellishments on this page, so perfect for your photos!

    ReplyDelete