Friday, December 1, 2017

Rider Park for Stick It Down sketch reveal

 If you are looking for the Sketch N Scrap post you can find it here

Good morning and Happy December to you! Wow I can't believe it's the last month of 2017 where in the heck did it go!
We got an awesome sketch to play with this month over at Stick It Down. This is the double sketch challenge sketch
 and this is what I created with this sketch:
What a fun way to create this layout :) I took the essence of the sketch to use for my layout and added a few more pictures for the 2nd page of the layout than what was in the sketch as I love to take photos :)
The left side of the layout:
I created a pocket for the brochures we got there and my title comes from the newspaper article about the open house. Included one photo on this side of the layout.
 The pocket
 My journaling
The title
This is the right side of the layout:
 I included the photos and a map we got that day of all the exhibitors and walking paths around the area of the park.
 She the falcon stole the show today, an awesome exhibit this was and we learned that we are not cutting our holes in our birdhouses right and need to do a better job with that next year. Also we have falcons in the area and to encourage them to stay we need to create birdhouses for them too.
A couple other pictures and the map. I was so glad to get this layout done and in the books still a few more for 2017 that need done, but other than my DT projects this month most of my focus this December is working on my December Dailies for the past year and this year too.
I look forward to seeing your creation for this sketch over at Stick It Down.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous layout Tina! I love how you made a pocket for your brochures behind your picture and I love that you used the maps as well. Great photos and it looks like an awesome place to go! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete