Saturday, August 11, 2018

Abi & Mark layout for Stick It Down challenge

Hello and sheesh this post has been in draft mode! This was to be posted on Monday and now it is Saturday it's been a long week. This layout was created with this fun double page sketch over at Stick It Down
 
This is the layout I created with this sketch:
This was our neice's wedding in June and we were so glad to share this day with her and Mark. I changed the sketch on the right to hold 4 photos. I used one paper pad for my layout colors and used the colors that were here wedding colors for the layout.
The left side of the layout I used a doily heart for the background piece and I used silver taper for the border. Used some alphas from a previous counterfeit kit and used the flower stickers that were in my basket on my desk to work through. Loved this for their presentation page as Mr & Mrs.
 The right side of the page had the other pictures I took of the wedding, Abby's father walking her down the aisle, their first dance and the reception table decoration. My journaling block and some rhinestones I found on my desk too thought this was a good place to use it.
 Love this cut out for a cluster block with the flower stickers, punched out hearts, some rhinestones and purple gems
 The title block
and y journaling. I still have some family pictures from this wedding that I want to scrap yet. Thanks for stopping by today and so sorry for the delay in posting. Now I look forward to seeing your creation over at Stick It Down where you'll find 3 fun sketch challenges throughout the month.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful layout Tina! I love the pretty paper you used and of course the fact that it matched the bride's colors. Nice photo's of the happy couple and some guests as well. Looks like it was a great wedding! Glad you got to share in the day my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete