Saturday, August 18, 2018

Houston! We Have A Problem! layout for Counterfeit Kit Challenge 2nd Challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) Today Master Forger Cindy has challenge us for the 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to Mix and Match Journaling or Title for our project. We have them in our stash - alphabet stickers, word stickers, stamps, dies and even punches. The challenge is to use at least two different alphabet styles for your title or journaling.
Challenge on! Here is the title that I created from 2 different alphas in my stash:
 A fun take on the LOAD prompt too :) That helped me come up with my title of my layout and the story to journal too.
 Using paper, alphas and embellishments from my counterfeit kit: Summer Life, this is in it's truest form of what our summer life is. Enjoying days out and about with friends and if we're seeing Minneapolis Molines tractors then the day is even better!
For my layout inspiration I used this sketch:
http://evenmorescrapping.blogspot.com/2016/08/kingdom-rock-vbs-layout.html
From Even More Scrapping blog.
 I was glad to spin the story of the issue with the hubby's car's air conditioner for this day trip. Yes we did have a problem, the air conditioning was not working, found out about an hour into the ride down. For me I was trying to take a nap when it was just toooo hot! Working the night shift and leaving after work I do this quite often on the weekends if we want to go somewhere. Well not much sleep but the day was great anyways.
 Me with my wind blown hair from having the car windows down.
 Yes we do enjoy seeing the old tractors. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing you creation for this challenge linked up over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout Tina! I love the title of this one and love the photo's. But it is the story about the AC that feels the story of getting getting there in the heat that makes this layout fabulous. Sorry you had to go so far in the heat but looks like you and Dave had a great time anyway! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete