Monday, August 20, 2018

Christmas Joy card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to today's card sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. We have this really fun sketch today that Lisa created:
Image may contain: text
and I created a Christmas card with it :) Using a piece of red paper from my current counterfeit kit, a doily and some dazzles for the glittery sentiment and embellishments.
and the inside of the card:
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge sketch and also check out the crop going on over on facebook for more sketch challenges

the Sketch N Scrap - Slice of Summer Crop 

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing Christmas card! Love the sparkle and shine and the inside is decorated so beautifully, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sketch and I love your take on it Tina! I love the way you turned it into a Christmas card. The papers and cute, artsy tree are perfect. I love that doily you used and I love how beautiful you made the inside too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete