Sunday, November 4, 2018

CKC-November Forgery

Good morning and welcome :) Today is the 4th and that is Forgery day over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. For my counterfeit kit Just Bloomin' Lovely:
I wanted to do those fun tassel bows that were in the inspiration kit. With plans to do the forgery I made sure to include thread in my kit to make the tassel bows out of:
 I used my hand to wrap the thread around my fingers till I had what I wanted
 wrapped up the ends in the middle of the bow to create the center of the bow and knotted off
 Then clipped it and cleaned it up a bit
to create these fun bows, so easy to make and didn't take long at all.
The other thing I forged in the inspiration kit was the Vicki Boutin's Field Notes collection called Daydreamer as soon as I seen that in the kit I knew that one would be so easy to forge and I had fun forging it too :)
 The inks I used to create the paper, I also used a regular coffee cup and also some Heidi Swapp Gold color shine:
 A smaller cup bottom would have worked better but I love how this turned out and look forward to using in on a layout.
 Closeups
 I hope that you are inspired to try your hand at counterfeiting! Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world.

Be sure that you check out the handiwork of the rest of the team on the Forgery on the Fourth post at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. We'd love to see what you create, so be sure to post by using the Link Up page here on the blog, posting in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community Group, or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitkitchallenge and share with #counterfeitkitchallenge).





No comments:

Post a Comment