Monday, November 12, 2018

Legacy Bricks featuring Stars layout a Use Your Stuff challenge

Good Morning :) and welcome to this week's challenge over at Use Your Stuff Blog. The challenge this week is to use stars on our layout:

 I used stars on this layout as my embellishment. The photos were taken by the hubby at the Rock N Roll Hal of Fame while we were there, some interesting reading on the blocks and that is what I thinks spark his interest in taking the photos and since this trip included both of us it's nice to have pictures from his point of view.
This came about from LOAD1018 Day 21: The Phantom of the Opera. The prompt was The Phantom's life is ruled by music. Music can make us recall things, is used as a therapy technique and to help dementia patients. What song has impact on your life or brought out an emotion in you? OR Black & White are the colors on the show's Playbill. Use them both in your layout today. As I have done the 1st part of the prompt many times already so I decided to do the 2nd prompt of the Black & White color scheme as it's a music venue I guess I got the 1st prompt too with just a slight turn.I was also able to use this for the Whimsical Musings challenge #308 be inspired by lines. Lines all over the place on this layout.
Close ups on the layout:
 Using stars in the title area
Another one here with the journaling.
and more here with the camera. Thinking Stars and Cameras will both be good to use throughout the Cleveland Vacation Album to keep consistency throughout it :)
Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm doing in my little corner of the world and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge prompt over at Use Your Stuff blog challenge








No comments:

Post a Comment