Friday, March 1, 2019

CKC - March 2019 Kit Reveal - Simply Spring

 If you are looking for the Sketch N Scrap post you can find it here

Good Morning :) and welcome to March inspiration for this month's Counterfeit Kit challenge blog. First you should have reached me from the creative Lori's blog so excited to see what she pulled together for this inspiration.This month Lisa has challenged us with th spring themed kit from Scrapbook And Cards Today kit from spring 2018 - " Blue Skies and Butterflies". . First let's welcome this month's guest Forger Susanne ( Snaps and Snippets) is joining us this month and I couldn't be more thrilled! The KIT to be counterfeited
 Blue Skies & Butterflies scrapbook kit

Example layouts and projects:  https://scrapbookandcards.com/sctspring18-blue-skies/ - Lisa Dickinson / Kelly Goree / Meghann Andrew


Just loved the feel of this kit and just such a Spring vibe to it too :) I'm so over this winter and looking forward to Spring this month. So this is what I came up with for my kit:
My March counterfeit kit is Simply Spring:

 A good size kit for a good size month of creating :) I added Glitter, Butterflies, Tags and Journaling spots, Enamel dots and shapes, Lots of words in various forms, Die cuts with a Spring vibe, wood veneer, washi tape and added Project Life cards too
My chosen papers, I followed what they had pretty close including the B sides too. I have a total of 24 papers in my kit.
My alphas and I added the Shimelle sticker book to the kit. Missing from the pictures is a Tag punch, Thicker Gold Glitter words, and Wood stickers

 That framed paper, well I don't have that in my stash but I do have white cardstock and these framed stamps. On the 4th you will see my forgery of that paper.
Also I have included what was left in last month's kit:
 Now off you go and see what fun kit Laura came up with over on her Instagram page. Thanks for stopping by today and if you want a fun month of crafting give the challenge a try :)

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog: http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer Susanne: https://snapsandsnippets.blogspot.com/
Laura:  https://www.instagram.com/mrsp_scrapsandtea/

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit, love the spring colors. Awesome frame stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this will be a great kit to scrap with, as you have included things all along the style spectrum from sweet to vintage and it all works together. Enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've captured the colours of the original kit perfectly Tina! I love that you have this big kit and consider it perfect for your monthly scrapping! I don'T scrap so much these days but I know how productive you are and so I totally believe you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina: fabulous large daisy-delightful spring compiled kit for March 2019 CKC challenge!! Marvelous copy-cats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all the elements you got into this kit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete