Friday, March 1, 2019

Yam Jam With Friends! LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and Happy March to you all :) welcome to the 1st layout challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. Lisa has this cool sketch for us to play with :
 No photo description available.
 I rotated the sketch to the right and this is what I created with it:
 Just some of the stars in our family :) The grandkids are great musicians and it was cool to see Isabelle shine and enjoying this special moment.
My title work :) Love using large letters with smaller letters
Our Isabelle <3
My journaling and the picture of the friends that they hung out with. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation from this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing Tina! I love how you rotated the sketch!! All these amazing details are so perfect for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've interpreted the sketch perfectly and what a trio of happy photos!

    ReplyDelete