Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Today LO for CKC 1st challenge

Good morning and welcome to the 1st challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. The challenges are to help you use up your Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit and have fun at the same time!
Challenge #1: Our inspiration kit has several frames included in the Pink Paislee die-cut pack as well as patterned paper covered with swirly frames! Include frames in a clever way on your project.
This is what I created using some of the frames that I had in my kit this month:
 It was ironic that I seen a youtuber Laura Alberts create a layout with frames this morning and that was my inspiration for this layout. Trying to keep a flow about the layout added a small frame at the top right and moved down the page to the bottom left with a variety of frames used in a variety of ways. Added simple embelishments to the unpictured frames with words and small pearls
 Top one included the date of the photos
 My journaling
My title in the lower left corner. So glad to work out of my comfort zone on a layout like this. I look forward to seeing what you create with any frames you might have in your kit this month. Now to figure out how to use that frame paper I stamped at the beginning of the month......


2 comments:

  1. So many frames on one page! Great stuff. It's funny how inspiration hits you sometimes, isn't it? This is a great layout showing just how versatile frames of differing style and sizes can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden produce is a great idea for a layout and I think is genius since your March CKC kit was titled "Simply Spring"! Framing your produce really makes them special and with more frames to highlight your title and date, it makes your challenge #1 interpretation--very clever!

    ReplyDelete