Wednesday, May 1, 2019

CKC - May 2019 Kit Reveal - Enjoy the Ride

If you are looking for the Sketch N Scrap post you can find it here
Good Morning and welcome to May's Counterfeit Kit Challenge. Wow May already! Busy month ahead when it comes to scrapping. First though would like to welcome May's Guest Designer, Leanne Wagner! Leslie is our Master Forger hostess this month and found a kit that I couldn't wait to put together. First you should have reached me from the creative Lori's blog so excited to see what she pulled together for this inspiration.
Here is our inspiration this month:

My Creative Scrapbooks March Main Kit
Based on the Pebbles/Jen Hadfield "Chasing Adventures" collection that colorfully celebrates being active & exploring & adventurous! Here is the LINK to the unboxing if you want to see the it up close. The kit club also offers three other kits that you may choose from at the main kit link that are quite varied in style.
I went with this main kit for my inspiration grabbing A and B sides of the papers, lots of road trip and exploring papers and embellishments as well as the florals that are in the kit. Plans to work on a particular trip this month so this will fall right into the idea of what I want to do with these pictures. let me introduce you to my May kit:

Enjoy the Ride:


 My kit name came from one of the papers of cutaparts. Like I said it's very heavily Road Trip/Vacation themed kit this month with some Family/house/everyday papers that I can use for other things this month if I find I want to change up my scrapping a bit!
 My papers variety of Greens, Blues and Reds for the color hues. So many different icons :) that deal with roadtrips and vacations. But there is also those llamas (come from a Christmas paper pack) and cactus too (not sure how I'm using those yet!) oh yes the florals too! I have the paper in the order that was shown in the unkitting video. I'm excited to dive into this kit and have fun.
 Couple of packages of die cuts and there is that one travel scrapbook kit that I got for Christmas that thought it worked ideal with the colors of this kit so that went in.
 Wood veneer, chipboard and dimensional stickers too

 Lots of Word stickers that I can use for titles and I will be adding the little letter stickers from last month's kit into this one to continue using them, you may even see some of those papers that are left pop up this month with layouts from this kit :)
Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what your inspiration is from this kit :) Stop back on Saturday for a fun side kit we are creating with a collaboration with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Facebook group. Not up to trying a full kit then this fun kit for Saturday will be the perfect kit to get your toes wet and test out the water of kit making.
Now off you go and see what fun kit Laura came up with over on her Instagram page.
The blog hop if you get lost:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog:  http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer Leanne Wagner:  https://inkedinkscrap.wordpress.com/




4 comments:

  1. Lots of wonderful stuff there.I especially like all the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that a lot of unopened packages, you'll be able to scrap for months and months! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit. Love the sky paper - so beautiful. Looking forward to seeing all you projects.

    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-mazing!!! A few papers to go with your thousands of embellishments!?!??...kidding...no, seriously, have lots of fun clustering and layering in the merry month of May! Can't wait to start seeing your projects!!

    ReplyDelete