Saturday, May 18, 2019

Everyday Dream LO for CKC-Challenge #2

Good Morning and welcome to today's challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Master Forger Leslie has challenged us with this lovely image and quote:


Ahhh... blue sky daydreams...

Challenge # 2:
Dreams are the seeds of change.
Nothing ever grows without a seed,
and nothing ever changes without a dream. - Debby Boone
I hope you can find inspiration from this quote or the image provided. 

Isn't that image just draws you into summer and such a cool quote. For my layout I used them both as an image to go with my other pictures on my double page layout:
I added the quote right onto the image. This layout is about the beginning days of getting my truck prepared for it's 1st show, decided to take my business on the road. My target market was people that attend Antique Tractor Shows, something that I wasn't going to find at home other than my hubby :) So on the road I went. This was the a trial run of setting up my truck so I knew a bit of what I was doing before getting to the show grounds. 
 Sketch designed by Noreen Smith
Used this sketch from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine for my layout inspiration.
The left side of the layout. I used that navy floral I added to my Enjoy the Ride kit, pulled out another from the paper pad for the double page layout. Used the scrap of green paper I had left from the layout I posted yesterday and also that darker green paper. The title came from the glittery word thickers and so did some of the embellishing. I also used some diecuts from the pack of diecuts in the kit. The birds, butterfly and flowers.
 The right side of the layout
 My journaling :) after taking the photos of the layout and looking over the journaling I found I put 2 strips in the wrong position but have fixed it after taking the photo.
 That special image and quote that prompt this story to be told :) I knew I was doing it about my old business as that was my dream and the hardest thing was finding the photos as I knew the ones I wanted to scrap but wasn't sure where they were! Yep need to work on some photo organization.
and the title work. Love how this came out and all because of one image with one special quote. Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm creating with my fun kit this month! What have you been creating?



2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, using start up photos. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Tina. Love how you incorporated the image in there. Cindy F

    ReplyDelete