Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Male Purple Finch LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st sketch challenge of the month over at  Sketch N Scrap.. Here is the sketch:
No photo description available.
Love the layers and the multi-picture placement of this sketch so it was easy to create with this sketch with some newer pictures I took in April.
 I love when new birds show up in our yard and with the new sunflower seed feeder added to the bird feeding area in the yard is was cool to see these Male Purple Finches. Just a wee bigger than House Finch so when I first saw them I had to do some investigating to find out what they were.
 My journaling
 A close up of one of the photos of the birds. Not a purple bird but a very cranberry color to them. I added some purple flowers to the layout to justify the name of the bird in the layout. I used paper from my April counterfeit kit: Spring Break. Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm creating in my little corner of the world. I look forward to seeing your creations over at Sketch N Scrap.
Make sure you join us this month for a Fun 7th Birthday Bingo Bash, click on the link below and join the private group for this fun challenge this month

Sketch N Scrap's 7th Birthday Bingo Bash!



1 comment:

  1. These pictures are spectacular!! What a different colored bird, so cool they were in your yard! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete