Saturday, June 1, 2019

CKC - June 2019 Kit Reveal - Color My World

Good Morning! Wow can you believe we are in June already! Just half of 2019 gone and it went by so quickly. Summer is just around the bend so some scrapping in for me this month before the garden and the Antique Tractor Show season really gets into full swing.
Lori is our hostess this month and she pick a really cute colorful kit just nice enough to flow into summer without being to bold.  Hip Kit Club May 2019 kit:
 
Are those color just fantastic, some blues with a rainbow of other colors in softer tones but not quite pastel. Our Guest Designer this month is Kathy Feigl. Kathy has a Youtube channel and is no stranger to making kits and using them throughout the month. You can check out her channel here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC89lApHWcee6yADLOLLBREw/videos

With list in hand I went looking for colors and the patterns that they have in their kit. I even had one paper that was in their kit and pulled that to have with this kit. Looking for Summer item and those straight forward word phrases and I knew I had something like that in the Pink Fresh blahs collection so went looking for that and this is what I came up with for my kit.
Color My World:
 Yep it's a biggy :) No matter how much I go into my stash with the mindset of a small kit, it never happens. But lots of choices throughout the month.
 My papers, a wide variety with a few from that last 3 Shimelle collections :) and some Page Evans with the Horizon collection, finishing it off with my new favorite Pink Fresh I just love their simple crisp lines on a layout and look lots of rainbows and I found paper that had the bows on it too.
 Their Alpha was blue so I pull in lots of different blues I have in my stash in a variety of sizes. Thickers have the word phrases
 Pulled in the rest of the Pink Fresh blahs collecton that I have for die cuts, flat stickers and puffy stickers. With just 2 papers left when I finish those I'll break up the collection and add it to where it's to go.
 Grabbed Shimelle's sticker book for some sticker fun.
 Die cuts from the Horizon colectionand more stickers from Head In the Clouds and Sparkle City.
 Packed up nice and tidy here in this Iris box and the tray is an old project life core kit being reused for Counterfeit Kit Challenge fun each month :) Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your kits this month. 
Here is the blog Hop list if you got lost at all:
 


 



6 comments:

  1. Definitely looks like our inspiration kit. Great idea to keep you list with your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A girl after my own heart! You put lots of goodies in your kit this month!! I love your paper choices! Lots of fun embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit with a focus on blues(to my eyes anyway). Should work well on summer layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another master forger who has gone gigantic for June's copy-catting!!!! Your kit's inventory is marvelous as well as vast! Good luck with all your colorful crafting adventures this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, a deliciously robust kit! Your stash is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. send me this delicious kit! I shoulda added some PinkFresh to my kit too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete