Saturday, June 15, 2019

Enjoy the Little Things LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd scrapbook page layout sketch challenge at Sketch N Scrap challenge. Today ware challenged with this sketch:
No photo description available. 
 Created this layout of one of the Sunny days last summer, they were far inbetween so it was good to get out and enjoy it :)
 Lots of layering on this layout and my title came from the one cutapart sheet that was in my current counterfeit kit Color My World. Grabbing some of the pink papers and embellishments in my kit. It was good to use that bow paper for the background of this layout.
Close up of the title and journaling
Close up of the cluster I created and our furry senior :)
Close up of the bottom cluster, adding a camera and puffy hearts to each :) Thanks from stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation with this fun sketch :) at Sketch N Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment