Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Yucca LO Counterfeit Kit's 1st challenge of the month

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog :) Lori is our host this month and it's her Birthday month, Happy Birthday! and to celebrate this month we are going to be using some of my favorite things on our layouts. First up is:

Scallops

Create a project and use scallops on it - these can be hand cut, punched, a sticker, stamp, a scalloped border using circles - there are lots of fun ways to create scalloped edges!

I used a border punch to add a layer of scallops on my layout:
We do enjoy the beauty that God has provided and flowers in our yard are one of those beauties. Using the softer shades of some of the papers in my kit and some stickers that match made this layout.
Close ups of the layout

Close up of the journaling. 
I'll end with this beauty :) Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this challenge from your kit :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Tina. I like how you have a couple at the top and more at the bottom of the layout.

    ReplyDelete