Friday, May 15, 2020

Have A Zest For Life LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) This is the 2nd layout sketch for the month over at Sketch N Scrap. We have a fantastic sketch from Heather Hall this month to play with here
 No photo description available.
 This is what I did with it and I used that lemon pattern paper too from my current counterfeit kit:
I started working on another trip and this is the last photo of this particular day and Dave wanted his picture taken so thought best to have it in the album :) 
Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up too in my corner of the world. I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun sketch.
And if you would like to join the Birthday party 
We are celebrating 8 years of creativity and inspiration ALL MONTH long on the blog and also on Facebook with an online virtual crop!!




2 comments:

  1. I just love how you used this paper for the background Tina!! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am loving this sketch but even more than that, I am loving your layout Tina! That lemon paper is fabulous and I love your title as it goes so well with the lemon paper. The tractor and Dave's yellow shirt look great with the lemon paper too, love that! We need to keep your title in mind during this pandemic to have a zest for life even while staying at home. You guys went yellow I believe didn't you? We are going yellow next Friday, although I think most business went yellow anyway this past Friday here. Hope all is well and you and Dave are healthy! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete