Monday, May 18, 2020

Little Man LO for a Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Leslie has challenged us to:

For this second challenge let’s try something fun! If you’ve been using your kit this month you have already been cutting your papers. Choose 5-6 random papers & cut a few strips. Weave the strips together to create a background, accent, or element for your page!

I had fun creating my background for the layout :)  
 From my kit Country Picnic I've been creating to I took some of the scraps I had and cut them into various size strips for my weave. Added this cute photo of AJ my grandson and scattered some embellishments but not many were needed for this layout
 Close up of the background created with this technique. Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I have created today and I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun challenge.



1 comment:

  1. I was looking for your page that you created for our Double Trouble partnership for our "masculine" card and came across this post and it caught my eye right away. OMG, this is adorable... both your scrapbook page and photo of your grandson are adorable... love the weave you used and great way of using scraps. Are the frames in the back dies or is it a design paper... just love it all. Want you to know that your scrapbook pages are super and wished I could have found the masculine one to comment on also. Please share your entry for masculine with us at Double Trouble... we want to encourage others to submit scrapbook pages. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete