Monday, May 4, 2020

Here We Go! LO for Stick it Down Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to Stick It Down challenge, their Double page challenge for the month of May. Our Sponsor this month is:
Angie's Digital Stamps is our sponsor for May!


 Here is the May sketch!
and this is what I created for this sketch:
 This is the base page for our fun train ride that we took while we were in Honesdale, PA. There were 24 pictures to this section of the road trip so decided that I would also add 2 Pocket pages to this too (at a later date this month)
The right side of the page, I used a CTMH collection as well as that circle paper that was in my April Counterfeit kit: Spring Cleaning. The pin I purchased at the last place we stopped at and knew that I could use it like a flair badge on the layout. Bits and pieces from my BASHket was added to the layout too
I used some bits and pieces on this side of the layout from my April CKC: Spring Cleaning and I just about got this trip wrapped up!
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment