Monday, May 15, 2023

Best Ever LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

 Good Morning and welcome. Here we are in the middle of May, it's been a beautiful week! The temperatures have been in the 70's to 80's so great Spring weather .

We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori

I created this layout with it:
I added another picture to the layout and some bit more embellishing too but this sketch was a blast to use and is great for layering scraps of papers. I followed along with LOAD today for my story and I used my current counterfeit kit New Beginnings for my paper and embellishment selections. The pictures were take last year this same weekend.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.


1 comment:

  1. Great job with the sketch I love how you added the extra picture Tina!! What a fun memory to document!

    ReplyDelete