Thursday, May 18, 2023

Hour After Hour LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Good morning and welcome :) Here's the 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Julene is our host this month and her challenge is:

 Welcome back to CKC. Today we look at Challenge #2. 

I love using up leftover bits and pieces on my layouts. 

So today I'm asking you to use leftover numbers as part of your background. 

They can be from sets of alphas or elsewhere. Maybe you actually have paper with numbers on it. 

You can use paints etc to match it to the kit colours if you need to. Be creative! 

Challenge on! I used my number Thickers and the distress oxide spray in my kit and made a mixed media background for my layout:

The Saturday I packed up my scraproom for the move the next day. I put in a bunch of hours that day packing it up so the numbers worked out well for the reference of what was taking place. I used my kit New Beginnings for all the things with the layout :) 

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment