Thursday, June 1, 2023

CKC - June 2023 Kit Reveal - Boldly Beautiful

Welcome to my blog and happy June, We've a warm start to June, summer is definitely here! It's the 1st of the month and that means a new inspiration kit over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog, but 1st you should have arrived here from Christine's youtube channel, I'm looking forward to checking out her kit and see what inspired her. 

 Stacy James is our Guest Designer for this month of June!!  Here is her Instagram account.  Leave her some love!!!

Tara is our host this month she says:

 For this month's inspiration kit, I chose a digital kit from Weeds & Flowers Supply Co!  This is a new kit club to me and I thought that the kit that I chose was very summery with its bright colors and fun icons!  Here's the link to the actual kit:  The Friendship Collection .

Let's take a look at the main kit!

This photo only gives you a little sneak peek of what is inside this kit so I have pulled some more photos from their website! First up are the papers.  You know me-I LOVE PATTERNED PAPER!!  This is where I always go first when I am curating a kit from my stash.  I look at the papers and start pulling similar stuff from my containers of patterned paper!

You will also notice that this kit has a TON of patterned papers!!!  My personal kits are almost always huge and this kit is also HUMONGOUS.  It makes my heart happy!  What I really like about these patterned papers is that there are papers for scrapbooking the girls and the boys in your life!  I am a mom of five-3 boys and 2 girls and sometimes it's nice to have stuff to scrapbook both!  

I was excited about doing this kit as it was a challenge for me as I don't do really bright colors most of the time, but I have been embracing them more. I got a Warehouse box from Paper Issues and that is where my kit began from:

Here is my kit for June:

Boldly Beautiful

Here are my choice of papers:

Lots of geometrics to play with and fun icons too :)
Stickers:
Labels:
Alphas and words:
Washi

More washi and mixed media

A variety of just fun things to play with :)

Brought in some flair too

I come across this fun collection and decided to add it to the kit 

  Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. Your next stop on the blog hop is Misty, if you need to see any of the others the list is below

Here's the FULL hop list:

1st June - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop

7 comments: