Sunday, June 18, 2023

Currently LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

 Good morning and welcome :) Here's the 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Tara is our host this month and her challenge is:

 Off The Board!

Using the link that I am provided below to my Challenge #2 Pinterest Board for CKCB, pick one of those layouts and use that layout to inspire you!!  

 
I chose this layout on her board:
It's pretty cool and it was fun inspiration for my layout:
Using my Boldly Beautiful kit I made a Currently list of the moment. Inspired by the layers, the scattered words and the stars. I had fun creating this layout with the scattered word phrases too. A picture from the Spring :) it was a beautiful day out.

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment