Thursday, June 15, 2023

Oh, Hello LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

 Good Morning and welcome. Here we are in the middle of June, it's been a rainy week which we very much needed. The temperatures have been in the 70's to 80's so great Spring weather .

We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori 

Lots of layers on this one :) Here is what I created with it
My Guilty Pleasure is stopping a Crumbl and picking up cookies I don't do it often but the line up that week I couldn't resist :) Using my Boldy Beautiful CKC kit for this layout I wanted to stay with the pinks for the Crumbl colors and brought in the gold too so I was glad to use that chevron paper.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.


 

 

1 comment:

  1. You have got to stop doing Crumbl Cookie layouts, it's making me want to go get some!! lol! They are so delicious and this looks like it was a good week! I love the mix of patterns you used, such a pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete