Saturday, May 13, 2023

Currently for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) We are starting to see some warmer weather here where I live and lots of Spring flowers popping up here and there. We are celebrating the 11th Birthday of  Sketch N Scrap with a big sketch party over at the Facebook community page. Here is 11th Birthday Bash Exclusive Sketch #1  A wonderful sketch from Lori to play with today.

This is the layout I created with it
I was in the process of moving so most of the photos that I have been scrapping lately shows variations of the process. I used my current counterfeit kit: New Beginnings the one base paper and the rest are all scraps. 

We hope this layout has inspired you & that you will find time to play along with us this month!  ***Please note our throwback birthday bash challenges will only be posted in our private Facebook group, so make sure you have joined this fun group so you can play along!!***  You can ask to join HERE

 

1 comment:

  1. Love that you documented this process Tina! This layout is awesome! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete