Friday, September 1, 2023

CKC - September 2023 Kit Reveal - Purple Passion

September is here, Little League World Series had just ended over the weekend and around here that is the last hooray of Summer it seems, but is it. We've got some heat coming here early in the month so I guess Fall will be waiting a bit yet. While we're waiting on Fall to arrive lets enjoy the Greens, Blues and Purples of Summer yet with a fantastic kit from Not Just For Boys kit club. 

We got a fun one this month for our Counterfeit Kit challenge. First you should have arrived here from Tara's blog  I'm excited to see what she has put together this month. Jennifer Croasdale is our guest designer this month , excited to see what she put together too. As I'm the host this month for Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog this is my choice of inspiration for kit making this month:

I've chosen a kit from the (Not) Just for Boys Scrapbooking Kit Club its a retired kit from this past year. It has a bit of a masculine feel with no pink involved :) It also has a few of my favorite colors in it and some neutrals too.
"This is what they say about the kit: Combines green, teal, and purple hues, just like the Aurora Borealis, with some darker navy shades, making it perfect to document springtime moments with a masculine feel. "
Main Kit:
{Not} Just for Boys Scrapbooking Kit Club - April 2023 Limitless Kit - Aurora
 
Another look at the embellishments

I dug out a few of the embellishments from the ephemera pack and used that to help me to decide the colors I was bringing into my kit:

Purple Passion
The papers:
The cutfiles I included
Close up:
The Alphas:
I didn't have the Pinkfresh Studios green alpha they had in the kit, but I found another one in a darker color that should work out just fine

I'm excited to dig in and get playing with this kit, but first I need to see what the other girls have pulled together and a good place to start is over at Brandi's insta  I'm excited to see how the inspiration moved her for her kit :) and if you get lost here is the full list 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic. You should have fun using all this gathered collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple passion, indeed! I love that you went deeper with the tones of your kit. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the shades of teals, greens and purples you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kit! Where do you get your cutfiles? Loving that hike one. Your green alphas go better with the kit than the ones in the original. I thought that color was off for it-IMHO. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I love the darker purples in your kit too - not a colour I see often in scrapbooking supplies! x

    ReplyDelete