Monday, September 18, 2023

Harrison Falls LO for Counterfeit Kit challenge

   Good morning and welcome :) Here's the 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. I'm the host this month and my challenge is:

  Challenge #2 - Just Having Fun!

There are some of my favorite items in this kit especially the cutfile and the mist! So I want you to have fun creating using those items: Cutfile and Mist on your layout, card or project

So I used 2 cutfiles from my kit and the spray from my kit I used to mist the paper and I also misted the one cut file too. Bringing in 2 more mists from my stash to mist the Hike cutfile too.

The background paper worked out well for the layout with the leaves and the pinecones made for a nice bottom border. The bright green paper and the brown polka dot paper worked out well with the colors from the photos. I'm at the halfway point of scrapping these waterfalls at Ricketts Glen and this kit is perfect for the beauty of this area in the Fall. 

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment