Friday, September 15, 2023

Making it Up as I Go LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome. Here we are in the middle of September, the weather is changing getting a bit cooler as I see the signs of Fall coming.

We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori 

This is the layout I created with it:
Having fun using the cutfile for the side border of star, I backed the file and colored it with markers too. Just my new normal now. Making lunches for work in one batch for the week usually on Mondays. I love how the back strips give good stability to the layout. Bringing in the red for some similarity for the lids color. I used my current counterfeit kit Purple Passion for my papers for the layout.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome layout Tina! Love it, you rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete