Monday, January 22, 2024

Free to Fly LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

 Good Morning and welcome :) it is finally warming up this week in the 30s way better than the teens last week. Counterfeit Kit Challenge has made some changes to what is happening during the month including 2 more challenges. Challenge #3 will always be a sketch and that makes my heart happy. Here is the sketch that was chosen from Page Maps from February 2022:

This is the layout I created from this sketch:
I used 3 different pattern papers from my kit and lots of wordy embellishments too. This is the final day of me being in a cast last year. Lots of journaling for this.

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment