Monday, January 15, 2024

Get a Grip LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome. Here we are in the middle of January, we are in quite the cold snap at the moment and will be in the same pattern the rest of the week, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Stay safe and stay warm. We got a fun challenge layout over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori 

I love the multiphoto sketches and this one was a fun one. This is what I created:
My goal this month is working on the 1st 6 months of 2023 to get some of the gaps filled in and this is part of Febraury 2023 gap. Playing along with Baby Got Scraps this month I went through my 49&Market Viken papers because I knew they were purple and got the one teal scrap there was, found a few more purple scraps and got this layout put together with just the one full sheet being that background sheet.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.



 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout! How in the world did you scrap with a broken wrist? Hope all is well now!

    ReplyDelete