Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Happy Camper LO for a Counterfeit Kit Challenge

 Good Morning and welcome :) We are having a new challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog starting this year instead of Killing the Kit ideas we have transformed it into challenging YOU, our dear friends, to use the SCRAPS that you have in your kit as you have created layouts this month! So I'm up to the challenge and with only a handful of scraps and the 1st sketch of January from Sketch N Scrap:

Which I have rotated to use with my pictures I created this layout
Using my few scraps, a few 6x6 papers I had in my kit and the stencil I was able to accomplish a fun layout of the last time I had to wear a mask at a health facility.

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment