Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The winners are announced

I am so sorry for the delay on the blog candy for the past 2 hops I've been on.

1st is for the swirl pack from the Dick Clark tribute hop:
I had 11 comments and the Winner is:



Love all the pictures you have! Very neat to have and look back on over the years.
Congrats Jennifer!

For The Watermelon Crawl Blog Hop!
 I had 16 comments and the Winner is:
 

Fantastic layout! LOVE those watermelon cuts =)

Wow Jennifer you are some lucky girl today! Woo Hoo to have your number pulled twice by random.org!
You have 2 weeks to contact me for your prize with your mailing details. 
Thanks for everyone that hopped along and don't miss the next blog hop on September 8 The Crazy Dog and Cupcake Hop......

4 comments:

  1. Wow I rarely win anything so thank you very much!!
    My email is juersryjenn@aol.com if you can send me an email I can get you my address. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete