Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Cupcake

Hello, I get to start this week's new theme Happy Birthday over at Card A Day Blog. Love doing birthday cards there is just so many ways you can go with a birthday card.


This is the card I made for my Grand-daughter. I love how it turned out,
Recipe:

Card base is Blue cardstock

Background layer is from the Occasions & Celebrations Super paper pack

Used a variety cuts for this card with my gypsy:

Art Philosophy-circle3 and layer @3.5”

The cupcake is from Celebrations-Cupcake 2 cut @ 2.10”

w/ layers dry embossed with Divine Swirl and Candy Cane Stripe

Happy Birthday-Gypsy Wanderings-Phrase and shadow @ 2.5”
The pattern paper came from the DCWV Tie-dyed stack and the cardstock for the cupcake is recollections. The Happy is popped up and the inside was decorated with the same background paper and cardstock from the natural pack. 
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world....
 

1 comment: