Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Zach's First Tooth

Hi! Glad you could stop by. I have another scrapbook page for Zachary's 1st year album. I was looking through the photos and not to many left to scrap about another week and this album should be complete. Today the layout is Zach's first tooth:
and I used this sketch:

The details:
The paper the layout is on is from the Creative Memories Seasons paper pack that I got free at a recent crop. Used the Creative Memories Cutting System-Circles for the first time for the picture and the background cut out for the border. I can see this will be a new favorite tool real quick! It was so easy to use. The border around the picture came from KaiserCraft-Conceal sheet, the journaling block came from Cosmo Cricket Social Club Elements-Now Spin Me Round. The blue first baby's tooth stickers came from a Jolee's pack. The flags in the corner, the 1 on the one flag, the arrow Look at Me came from Simple Stories-Awesome stickers page. The stars came from Simple Stories-Documented stickers page. The First Tooth title came from an unmarked embellish pack it's a fabric element. The date came from my Dymo maker.
This was a fun sketch to do and really out of my comfort zone, I keep looking at that empty spot in the right corner thinking I need to add something, but I didn't. It took only a couple hours to do.

Thanks for stopping by and and seeing the view from my little corner of the world.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I really like using sketches. I love the banner!!

    ReplyDelete