Monday, May 6, 2013

Your in My Thoughts and Prayers

Hi everyone I am the designer today over at Card A Day Blog. Sympathy cards can be the most trying card to do when the event is taking place, so my thoughts are that it would better to have some done and available for such an event.


January card sketch challenge 
This card was made for a swap that I was in and the sketch challenge on the Northeaster Scrapbook Friends yahoo group I belonged to.








I cut the blocks of sunflowers out and the mat for it was cut with Spellbinders: Classic Scallop Squares small die 3" X 3". The background pattern paper was cut at 4" X 5.25". The borders (3) layers: the front layer at 2" and the back 2 layers at 1"
 The recipe for the card:
Border paper is from Stampin Up, background mat and the mat paper behind the flower is from My Minds Eye Bella Bella pack. Sunflowers came from Best of Brenda Walton Stack.
Stamp: I got from Micheals
Cardbase: White cardstock from The Paper Company
Ink: SU Basic Black
Punch for the layers: Martha Stewart Doily Lace.

This was easily made with the sketch and it would be appropriate for a male or female recipient. I'm glad that I was able to share it with you all.
Wow last month was a bit busy and I plan to be on the blog more often this month. I wish you all a good day....

No comments:

Post a Comment