Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Little Something Special-Tags

It's a beautiful day here where I'm sitting eating my lunch, sun streaming in. Love seeing the sun out in the winter time it's so bright and beautiful. Brrr it's still cold though. I know Christmas is over, but I don't think I ever shown some of the tags I have made over the past 2 years. So here is some of the ones I made for Christmas 2012
These were all done with various cricut cartridges and will have to do some investigating to find out which ones. There is a large variety of tags on most of the Christmas/Winter cartridges to choose from and the tag gives an extra something special to your gift. You could also use the tag for a sentiment spot on a card too. To me this is the best use of Christmas scraps from all those sweet cards that we make. You all have a good day, I'm going to go and finish up my lunch :)

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to join in for the blog candy this week:
Oh yes their is some blog candy to talk about :)
 http://www.centsibleinseattle.net/cms/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/random-envelope.jpg
My intentions are to blog each day this week so you'll have numerous chances to get in for the candy. You can comment each day this week which runs from today till Sunday Feb 2 (Superbowl weekend :) ) midnight eastern time. 2 conditions you have to leave a comment and you have to be a follower of my blog. The winner will be announced Thursday Feb 6th. That's it!
 Have a Fantabulous day!

2 comments: