Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Heartfelt Thank You

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I'm the designer over at Card A Day Blog and the theme this week is Thank you cards.
This card was made in it's entirety with cricut cartridges other than the confetti type paper that was taped behind the hearts. I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to make the card base (this cartridge has lots of fun card-bases on it) and the card mat. The Thank You sentiment came from the Artiste cartridge. The cardstock and pattern papers came from my January Counterfeit Kit. Love the red papers I chose for the kit because they have been perfect for the heart style cards this month.
I cut out the shape card on pg 37 at 5.5" and the decorative layer at 5.25" so the card would shadow behind it, added the confetti paper behind the hearts to emphasize the heart cuts. The thank you was cut from the Artiste cartridge on pg 65 at 2" in white cardstock same as the card base.
I brought the negative cut to the inside of the card, just need to add a little note and it's ready to go.
I have to give cricut credit working with Close To My Heart they came out with 3 great cartridges to use and so much crammed into them to be used on just abut any project.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to join in for the blog candy this week:
Oh yes their is some blog candy to talk about :)
 http://www.centsibleinseattle.net/cms/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/random-envelope.jpg
My intentions are to blog each day this week so you'll have numerous chances to get in for the candy. You can comment each day this week which runs from today till Sunday Feb 2 (Superbowl weekend :) ) midnight eastern time. 2 conditions you have to leave a comment and you have to be a follower of my blog. The winner will be announced Thursday Feb 6th. That's it!
 Have a Fantabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. very beautiful car Tina.. love the shape of the card..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! I agree that those cartridges have a lot on them.

    ReplyDelete