Happy 2014 to you! I wish you all a fantastic year!
I have to say that 2013 wasn't so bad I became a GrandMa once again by welcoming little Tristan into the world just in time for Thanksgiving. I had a good scrappy year-didn't finish alot of my goals, but I was actually scrapping this year, so that is a good thing. Found Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and glad to say I enjoy what they are doing for challenges and looking forward to 2014 with them making my kits and playing along with the challenges.
I don't know how many of you follow the one little word but I have chosen mine to be 2 little words: On TimeI need to get into some better habits of being On Time by actually working on things early instead of waiting to the last minute.
I have decided on my yearly crafting goals and I like to put that written down the 1st of the year so I have it for a reference also. It may seem like a large list, but most won't take long to complete and some are just an ongoing thing that either will take the year to complete or doesn't get completed at all. This is the year of scrapping and I want to get lots of pictures I have printed scrapped and make a dent out of my stash of paper and kits. I'm also planning to organize a bit better and situate the machines so I have access to all of them (mainly in reference to the Cricut Imagine). My list:
2014 Crafty Goals
- Finish Zachary's 1st year album
- 2013 Dec. Daily Book
- Cruise Album
- Start Tristan's 1st Year Album
- 2012 Vacation Album: Steamtown/Canadiagua trips
- 2013 Vacation Album: Alum Bank show and surrounding area spots
- 2012 Dec. Daily-Learning the cameo in the process of making this album
- My 50th Year-Smashbook-Finish it
- Get caught up with Smashbook Challenges & Smash Your Stash 2013 challenges
- Project Life 2014-Stay up to date with it by working on it weekly
- Project Life 2013-Finish it
- Project Life 2012: Start & Finish it
- Pictures that are scattered: Get together and Organized
- MGCA album-work on when I can
- Finish up the Big Picture classes that I took in 2013
- Chronilogical-work on it in-between other projects
- Heritage Album
- To learn more new techniques and folds in my cardmaking
- Work on Cards throughout the Year
- Christmas in July: Cards and Tags done then for Christmas
2013 Personal Goals
- Closer walk with God and Jesus. To get to know him better-to be in the word each day
- Will be starting a fitness/weight loss smashbook (ongoing) and working on my fitness for the year
- Try to blog each day by setting up the posts on Sunday/Monday
- to spend less time on Facebook
Have you made your goal list for the year? Have you made any changes from crafting this year from last year? I wish you all a productive year ahead.....