Monday, July 28, 2014

I Honestly Love Every Second

Hello how are you this fine day :) This layout I figured out actually works for the sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy :) So I will be linking it up to the challenge so here is my take on it:
here is the sketch:
I used the Recollections The Neapolitian Collection for my entire layout other than the Gold Lame Smooch:
 This layout is about the night at the Bloomsburg Fair seeing Jeff Dunham, this was on our bucket list we've tried for 3 years prior to this one and something has come up and for him also something happen that it didn't happen. So we thought this would be a great birthday gift to each other, so the 3rd time was the charm :)
 Lots of various elements scattered about the page, cut outs and stickers and layers.
 Some of the pictures I got off the internet, we were to far away to get pictures like this so it was nice to find them.
 I fussy cut the Jar for (Jar of Fun) and used that for my journaling. We had a fantastic time and lucked out to sit with another couple that enjoyed seeing Jeff as much as we did. Even with an incident in the crowd Jeff was easily to come off the cuff with out sounding crude and that was fun, he's very good of the impromptu if needed.
I'm also linking this layout to Lasting Memories challenge: My Country Tis of Thee :) "Do a layout of something you like to visit in your country!" We do like to visit the local fairs, to see the exhibits as well as the shows, Then there are times you get to see the big show like this one, I had seen Joan Jett and the Blackhearts here at Bloomsburg Fair years and years ago, so it's a place I do like to visit.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch, and fabulous job with the Neapolitan Collection! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout Tina! We love Jeff Dunham around here! How cool that you guys finally got to see him. I love the sketch and the papers you used on this layout. I also love the pic of you and hubby. Awesome layout!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, I love the jar journal spot. Thank you so much for scrapping with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet and darling page. Thank you so much for playing with us at the LGS.

    ReplyDelete