Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Perfecting Your Pitch

Hello once again today :) This layout came from Day 21 which was Rights of Passage (Important Books) Prompt was Book that inspired you in some way to do something. I thought this would be a good time to do a layout as to how I came about getting this book that helped me.
The layout includes a couple of pictures of me growing in my business. I used my current counterfeit kit for the layout I also used an old sketch I found on the internet at Sassy Scrappers old sketch.
 The path began when I was asked to speak at an ABWA meeting about my business. I've been in Toastmasters a while before the speaking engagement so I was comfortable speaking there. 8/19/03
 A picture of me with a couple of toastmasters introducing the Williamsport Toastmasters to the ABWA at one of their meetings. 9/12/04
From ABWA came going to one of their conventions is where I met Nancy and her book. The book was an amazing read for a person wanting to grow her business into one that excels in her business. This book did that for me.
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world....

7 comments:

  1. Really cool layout... I think this is great that you scrapped about a particular moment in your life that kind of molded you and guided you to become successful. Love this.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout Tina! I don't know what Toastmasters are or your business but it looks as though you have succeeded well in perfecting your pitch. How awesome that you had these pictures and the book to preserve this memory. I really love how you always seem to have the pictures that go right with the theme. So awesome! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout - oh public speaking - shudder - couldn't possibly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome topic for your prompt. It's great that you have terrific pictures and ephemera. Great page. The book cover image is a terrific addition too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely way to document your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great topic for a page - super layout and great memories to scrap.

    ReplyDelete