Saturday, March 7, 2015

Vintage on Display

Hello again :) I hope you are having a fantastic day today! Still crunching numbers here in my room. This layout came about from the 24 hour challenge over at Scrappin N Chattin yahoo group. Since I worked overtime that day I also used it for my last day for LOAD215 which was Day 28, not what I planned that day but I was running out of time and energy! So the prompt was books that made you cry and man was a stumped on that prompt just nothing came to mind not sure if I read a book that made me cry but I seen a few movies. Prompt was books that made you cry or strong emotions here books that captured the heart. Well there was on book Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl came to mind and association with my own diary but that was stirring up to many emotions so I went off prompt and used this fun layout:
 The kit I used was Authentique: Genuine Elements, I know I used this kit in a past counterfeit kit: My November 2014 kit. there was a sketch that I had to work with too. (for some reason blogger doesn't like the sketch in the post :)
 This was fun putting together a layout with just this kit only and nothing else.

 The photos are from May 18, 2013 we always enjoy taking in the Middlecreek antique tractor show each year at this time a tradition for us to celebrate our Wedding anniversary by spending time together.
Oliver tractors were the feature and the Oliver group put on a really nice display. Every year we see something different.

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous layout Tina! I love the displays in your pictures. The tractor shows are fun to go to. I haven't been to many, but have enjoyed some that I've seen. I love old stuff, and since I'm married to a farmer I have come to love tractors. lol All farm machinery really. This is a good one to have in the albums and how awesome that you spend your anniversary together doing this! So is your anniversary on May 18th? Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos and the gold on grey! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete