So today for Funday Friday challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack is:
This week's Challenge:
Create a card, layout or project using this week's theme!
Our sponsor this week is Limited Runs Digital Stamps:wide selection of cupcakes digital designs to choose from I used their 4 leaf clover design.
I used the March Card sketch over at Stick it Down for the layout of my card:
I used a variety of green papers on my card to match the theme of the day and the card.
Counterfeit Kit Challenge: Challenge #2: Irish Challenge.
Now it's your turn to play along with us:
Our Sponsor this week is:
The winner will win 3 digital stamps of their choice!!!!
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, March 13th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, March 20th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until February 20th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of February 23th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!