Today's Funday Friday challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack is: This week's Challenge:
Create a card, layout or project with
this week's theme!Our sponsors this week is Di's Digis Stamps & Limited Runs Digital Stamps:
Halloween Sign. I used my bic markers to color in the digi stamp and inked the edges and distressed the cardstock a bit so it wasn't so white with Memento's Potter's Clay ink. I got to use my new round distressing ink tool for really like the smoothness of that one vs the rectangle one so I think I have a new favorite :)
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you creation linked up soon.
Starts: Friday, Oct. 23rd 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Oct. 30th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Oct. 30th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Nov. 2nd .
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!